Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday FUN!

Went to church this morning in Katutura...


Worship words written on an overhead projector :)

It was AMAZING! It truly was and I love that The Lord is the same here as He is at home as well as everywhere else.


I have always known that but to really experience it was so amazing. Namibians are so welcoming, so loving, and sooo passionate. They dance, sing and shout with a joy that overflows and bubbles out of them! AMAZING...thats all I can say! I will be going back...thats for sure!

After church we headed to Edwin and Emmie's house (my professors friends) and had SO MUCH AMAZING food! I am pretty sure it was the best meal I've had since we've been here. Dinner lately has consisted of crackers, cheese, and lunch meat :) So it was a great treat! They had a ton of their family over as well and we swim and playing with the kids all day! It was so fun.


Tomorrow is the first day of school then it is off to the north on tuesday, where we will not have internet for 5 days. So its early to bed tonight :) Miss everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Jess. Don't forget medicine. Love you, MOM

    ReplyDelete